With social distancing keeping many from visiting family and friends this holiday season, 2020 has put a somber spin on the phrase “there’s no place like home for the holidays.” Despite curtailed plans and holiday traditions, a holiday safe at home still has great potential for holiday cheer. Where holiday cheer is concerned, look no further than your favorite lifestyle and food influencers.
These influencers are some of the many online presences inspiring creative ways to stay entertained and cheerful over this season. Whether engaging in giveaways with followers, collaborating with holiday brands like Hallmark, or even sharing their favorite cookie recipes, lifestyle and food influencers have been cranking out content to ensure their followers have a happy holiday season.
Using the Tagger platform, we used the affinity, mentions, and keyword toggles with phrases such as #homefortheholidays to find lifestyle and food influencers who are inspiring pared-down holidays this year. Many of them also feature high growth rates, engagement rates, and multiple collaborations with big brands.
- Belle Omniley (@omniley) - Whether sharing ideas on creative holiday decor or easy recipes, Omniley’s account is full of fun ways to make the holidays at home special. With the influx of holiday content, Omniley’s growth rate has soared to nearly 40% in the past three months. Her content features regular collaborations with brands such as Walmart, Lowe’s, and Ace Hardware, most of which have specifically collaborated on holiday posts.
- Chanie Apfelbaum (@busyinbrooklyn) - Author of Millenial Kosher, Apfelbaum is a Brooklyn-based chef specializing in modifying traditional Kosher foods to give them a modern, gourmet feel. With content featuring a wide variety of recipes, she regularly partners with Kosher food brands Abeles & Heymann and Natural & Kosher cheese, among others. Her Chanakuh gift guides, recipes, and grazing boards offer alternative ideas to celebrate the holidays this year, without sacrificing your holiday cheer.
- Linh Nguyen (@abeautifulrawr) - Family and Lifestyle blogger, Nguyen’s holiday content features gift guides for all of the different people in your life. Her Instagram’s growth spikes have coincided with Thanksgiving and holiday posts over the past month, highlighting a higher engagement activity on these posts.
- Austin Rutland (@austinrutland) - Based in DC, Rutland’s aesthetic home posts feature creative ways to make your home cozier this holiday season. Featuring collaborations with diffuser brand Vitruvi, Williams Sonoma, and Airbnb- promoting their alternatives to traveling such as cooking classes- Rutland’s posts are as aesthetic as they are inspiring for a pared-down holiday season.
- Erica Ligenza Gwynn (@ericaligenza) - Her sponsored brand mentions nearing 700, Gwynn’s repeat collaborators include Neutrogena, CVS Pharmacy, Walmart, and In The Know. Her engagement with followers is substantial, with regular giveaways including her recent 12 Days of Christmas giveaway. Since September, her Instagram growth rate has shot to 10%.
- Briana & Chamere (@afullliving) - Promoting healthier eating through low sugar and low carb recipes, the duo behind recipe blog A Full Living has been releasing new recipes just in time for the holidays. Collaborating with Fig & Olive, Feedfeed, and various other brands, the couple promotes safer ways to celebrate the holidays including date nights from home, holiday cheeseboards, and more.
- Erin Robles (@foodbabynyc) - Based in New York City, Robles features eats from all over the city on her Instagram, showing ways to support restaurants and small businesses from home this year. With sponsored mentions from The Infatuation, Thrillist, Eater, and Zagat, Robles is well versed in New York’s holiday eats.
- Porsha Carr (@missporsha) - Lifestyle blogger Carr has been counting down the days to Christmas on her account since the start of December. Her bubbly and family-centric posts feature ideas on baking activities, crafts, and holiday decor to make your home perfect for the holidays. With over 800 sponsored mentions on her account, Carr has worked Disney, Uppababy, Hasbro, and countless brands.
- Sierra Holmes (@eclectickurves) - Indianapolis-based lifestyle influencer, Holmes’ successful lifestyle blog Eclectic Kurves is full of great ideas for a holiday at home. Her Instagram features a look into her idyllic festive home and multiple holiday giveaways. With holiday collaborations from brands like Target and Hallmark, it’s no surprise that her account has seen major growth in recent months. Her blog also features ideas of activities for the holidays, updated to specifically cater to this year’s circumstances.
- Cat Cora (@catcora) - Celebrity chef, restauranteur, and author Cora’s social media presence features cooking and baking ideas as well as offering her baked goods right to followers’ doors from her collaboration with Goldbelly. Her following has nearly doubled since October, jumping from 140k to 290k currently.
If you'd like to see how Tagger connects brands with the perfect influencers for their campaigns, schedule a demo- we'd love to show you how we make it easy for you to scale & succeed with your influencer marketing efforts.