It’s no surprise that social media is a great space for fashion- with the sharing of style inspiration and purchasing advice, fashion influencers regularly have high engagement rates and steady growth rates. Though their followings may grow beyond the "micro" level, micro-influencers (under 150K followers) have the unique ability to cultivate a sense of community on their platforms and amongst their audiences.
We used the Tagger platform to look into some Micro-influencers making waves in the fashion world. With the application of specific search filters and organization of results by growth rate, we found these 13 fashion micro-influencers with large audiences, high growth rates and multiple brand partnerships as “ones to watch”…
- Nana Agyemang (@itsreallynana) - Social Media editor for New York Magazine and The Cut, Agyemang is also the founder of Every Stylish Girl, a directory that spotlights the amplification of Black and Brown women in Fashion, featured in Vogue. She has also amassed brand deals from companies like Shopbop, Raw Sugar Living, and Everlane.
- Dominique Drakeford (@dominiquedrakeford) - An environmental educator and creative director, Drakeford shows followers how to obtain a sustainable fashion lifestyle. She has partnered with companies including Dove, Allbirds, and Timberland, the latter of which she is a part of the “Nature Needs Heroes” Global Campaign.
- Rag (@fits_by_rag) - Photographer and Fashion Stylist, Rag also runs an online store selling thrifted clothing, and boasts brand partnerships with Puma and Saks 5th Avenue.
- Summer Rachel Warren (@summerrachelwarren) - With brand partnerships from Princess Polly, Pandora Jewelry, H&M and multiple others, recent college graduate Warren is steadily growing her followers on both Instagram and Youtube.
- Tayla (@taylasnts) - With a substantial growth rate on her platform, Tayla offers fashion advice to her followers, and has partnered with companies like Anthropologie, Pretty Little Thing, and Warby Parker.
- Jessica Bailey (@jessthrowiton_) - With large followings over multiple platforms, Bailey’s style advice can be found on her Youtube, Instagram or personal style blog, featuring collaborations with companies such as Lucky Brand, Topshop, and Lulu’s
- Nneka Ibeabuchi (@africanjawn) - Model, Photographer, and Creative Director, Ibeabuchi has worked with numerous companies including Nastygal, Missguided, Dolce & Gabbana.
- Emma Seville (@emmasevilles) - Influencer and Youtuber, Seville’s platform has a significant growth rate and numerous brand partnerships with companies like Dan Wellington, Neutrogena and JCPenney.
- Mikaela Pabon (@mikaela.pabon) - With features in Instyle and Essence magazine, Professional Stylist Pabon has collaborated with brands such as Rent The Runway, DSW and Macy’s.
- Angwi Tacho (@angwitacho) - With considerable followings on multiple platforms including Youtube, Tacho features partnerships with Dan Wellington and Youtube.
- Devan On Deck (@devanondeck) - Specializing in Men’s fashion content, Devan has a wide array of brand sponsorships including GQ, Nike, and Puma as well as smaller web-based brands like Cos Stores and GREATS Sneakers.
- Lauren Alexandria (@asseenbylauren) - With a growing instagram and budding youtube platform, Alexandria has already partnered with brands such as Karen Kane, Target, and Macy’s.
- Candace Read (@candacemread) - Senior stylist at Wardrobe Therapy, Candace has partnered with companies like Baublebar, J. Crew, and Banana Republic.
Want to find the perfect Micro-influencer to partner with for your fashion campaign? Request a free demo and we'll show you how Tagger uses accurate, real-time data to connect you with the perfect creators and lifestyle influencers.