LAST REVISED ON: DECEMBER 17, 2018
The website located at https://www.taggermedia.com/ and https://app.taggermedia.com/ (collectively, the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Tagger Media LLC (“Company”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (SECTION 11.2) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE.
- 1.1 Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site, you must register for an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself to us as part of the registration process. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate and that you will not submit any false or misleading information during any registration process; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of all such information; and (c) you will not impersonate nor allow any other person to impersonate any other licensee, user, or customer of Company. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by notifying us of your decision in writing. Company may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 8.
- 1.2 Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and the confidentiality of any sensitive, personal or other data or information accessed through the Site. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under or through your Account. You agree to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other suspected breach of security with respect to the Site. You shall not share your Account login information (e.g., username and password) with any other person, whether or not such person has been authorized to access the Site, and you shall not display or present the Site to any person not authorized to access the Site. Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. Furthermore, you agree to immediately report to Company and use best efforts to immediately stop any known or suspected copying, distribution or misuse of the Site, or data or information from the Site, arising in any way in connection with your Account and/or your access to the Site.
2. ACCESS TO THE SITE
- 2.1 License. Subject to these Terms, Company grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own internal business purposes in a manner consistent with the intended and normal functioning of the Site.
- 2.2 Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any content displayed on the Site; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means; and (e) all information, data, images, graphics, or other materials accessed via the Site, whether as screenshots or downloaded in exportable reports, is available for your use during the term of this Agreement only and you agree not remove any copyright, trademark or proprietary notices contained on the Site (or provided through the Site), including without limitation any such notices on any documents, graphics, reports, information, data, screenshots and other materials downloaded, copied, stored, printed or otherwise retrieved through the Site. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms.
- 2.3 Modification. Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Company will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- 2.4 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Company will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site.
- 2.5 Ownership. Excluding any User Content that you may provide (defined below), you acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its content are owned by Company or Company’s suppliers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Site) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.1. Company and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
3. USER CONTENT
- 3.1 User Content. “User Content” means any and all information and content that a user submits to, or uses with, the Site, including without limitation personal data relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. You are solely responsible for your User Content. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others, or any disclosure of your User Content that personally identifies you or any third party. You hereby represent and warrant that your User Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy (defined in Section 3.3). You may not represent or imply to others that your User Content is in any way provided, sponsored or endorsed by Company. Because you alone are responsible for your User Content, you may expose yourself to liability if, for example, your User Content violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Company is not obligated to backup any User Content, and your User Content may be deleted at any time without prior notice. You are solely responsible for creating and maintaining your own backup copies of your User Content if you desire.
- 3.2 License. You hereby grant (and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant) to Company an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to process, reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use and exploit your User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing rights to our suppliers (including without limitation our data processors), solely for the purposes of including your User Content in the Site and of providing you the features delivered through the Site. You hereby irrevocably waive (and agree to cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Content.
- 3.3 Acceptable Use Policy. The following terms constitute our “Acceptable Use Policy”:
- (a) You agree not to use the Site to collect, upload, transmit, display, or distribute any User Content (i) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or is otherwise objectionable; (iii) that is harmful to minors in any way; or (iv) that is in violation of any law, regulation, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party, including without limitation laws or regulations related to data privacy, digital and other marketing, and the transmission of technical or personal data. Additionally, you agree to keep all data obtained through the Services secure and to handle such data with care and in accordance with GDPR and other industry-standard security measures and procedures.
- (b) In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Site any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) send through the Site unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (iii) use the Site to harvest, collect, gather or assemble information or data regarding other users, including e-mail addresses, in a manner that is not intended or permitted by the normal functionality of the Site; (iv) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site), whether through password mining or any other means; (vi) harass or interfere with any other user’s use and enjoyment of the Site; (vii) use software or automated agents or scripts to produce multiple accounts on the Site, or to generate automated searches, requests, or queries to (or to strip, scrape, or mine data from) the Site and instead only to generate and export the minimum number of reports reasonably necessary to service your existing clients in the ordinary course of your business (provided, however, that we conditionally grant to the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public pages of the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials, subject to any parameters we may set forth in our robots.txt file); or (viii) build or improve a competitive product or service.
- 3.4 Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to review any User Content, and to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you violate the Acceptable Use Policy or any other provision of these Terms or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include removing or modifying your User Content, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, and/or reporting you to law enforcement authorities.
- 3.5 Feedback. If you provide Company with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Company all rights in such Feedback and agree that Company shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Company will treat any Feedback you provide to Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Company any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
You agree to indemnify and hold Company (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms, (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations or (d) your User Content. Company reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Company. Company will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
5. THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS; OTHER USERS
- 5.1 Third-Party Materials. The Site contains data from and links to third-party websites and services (collectively, “Third-Party Materials”). Such Third-Party Materials are not under the control of Company, and Company is not responsible for any Third-Party Materials. Company provides access to Third-Party Materials only as a convenience to you, and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Materials. You use all Third-Party Materials at your own risk and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you use or access any Third-Party Materials, the applicable third party’s terms and policies may apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Materials. You can reference YouTube's TOS here.
- 5.2 Other Users. Each Site user is solely responsible for any and all of its own User Content. Because we do not control User Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any User Content, whether provided by you or by others. We make no guarantees regarding the accuracy, currency, suitability, or quality of any User Content. Your interactions with other Site users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Company will not be responsibleforanylossordamageincurredastheresultofanysuchinteractions. Specifically,youacknowledge,understand, and agree that, among other features, the Site allows the identification and initiation of direct communications, interactions, and transactions with “Creators” which for purposes of this Agreement means any individual, entity, or other organization, and its affiliates, including without limitation social media influencers, offering to create promotional media content. We cannot and do not control the legality or suitability of the communications, interactions, transactions or relationships resulting therefrom. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- 5.3 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge the Company (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Materials). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW COMPANY (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE.
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO, ANY CONTRACTS ENTERED WITH CREATORS AND ANY AND ALL RELATED INTERACTIONS OR TRANSACTIONS MADE OR FACILITATED THROUGH THE SITE. ANY SUCH INTERACTIONS OR TRANSACTIONS WILL BE MADE AT EACH SITE USER’S OWN RISK. ANY CREATORS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE ARE INDEPENDENT ORGANIZATIONS AND NOT CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES OF COMPANY. WE DO NOT HAVE CONTROL OVER THE PERFORMANCE, VALUE, QUALITY, TIMING, OR LEGALITY OF ANY SERVICES ACTUALLY DELIVERED BY CREATORS, AND WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY CREATORS, OR THE INTEGRITY, RESPONSIBILITY OR ACTIONS OF SUCH CREATORS. COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY CREATOR OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, OR YOUR INTERACTIONS OR TRANSACTIONS WITH CREATORS THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF THE GREATER OF (A) $100 USD OR (B) THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO US IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE IN THE 12 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ACT THAT GAVE RISE TO THE LIABILITY. THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
YOU AND COMPANY AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST COMPANY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SITE MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. TERM AND TERMINATION.
Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site (the “Term”). We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site (including your Account) at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use or suspected use of the Site in violation of these Terms, or if the ordering agreement governing your use of the Site is canceled, terminated, or otherwise expires (which automatically terminates your rights to use the Site). Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your Account and right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately . You understand that any termination of your Account may involve deletion of your User Content associated with your Account from our live databases. Company will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms, including for termination of your Account or deletion of your User Content. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, all sections of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination will survive termination, including, without limitation, Sections 2.2 through 2.5, Section 3 and Sections 4 through 11.
9. COPYRIGHT POLICY.
Company respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Site do the same. In connection with our Site, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Site who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Site, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent indicated below:
- 1. your physical or electronic signature
- 2. identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- 3. identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- 4. sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- 5. your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- 6. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- 7. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
The designated Copyright Agent for Company is:
Head of Finance and Operations Address of Agent:
429 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 220, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- 11.1 Changes. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective upon the earlier of thirty (30) calendar days following our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- 11.2 Dispute Resolution. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of this Agreement shall be finally settled by arbitration in Los Angeles County, California, using the English language in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. (“JAMS”) then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of JAMS. Judgment upon the award so rendered may be entered in a court having jurisdiction, or application may be made to such court for judicial acceptance of any award and an order of enforcement, as the case may be. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party shall have the right to institute an action in a court of proper jurisdiction for injunctive or other equitable relief pending a final decision by the arbitrator. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the United States Federal Courts located in the Central District of California.
- 11.3 Export. The Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Company, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
- 11.4 Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Company use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Company posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Company in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Company provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- 11.5 Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Company is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Company’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Company may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- 11.6 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2018 Tagger Media LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- 11.7 Contact Information:
Name: Mina Dugandzija, Head of Finance and Operations
Address: 429 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 220, Santa Monica, CA 90401 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org